The Early Learning Center will:
• Create an opportunity for every child to learn in a safe environment.
• Promote children’s strengths while supporting their challenges.
• Establish a bridge between home and school to develop a trusting relationship to optimize each child’s potential.
• Implement evidence-based instruction in foundational literacy and mathematics.
• Provide differentiated instruction to meet every child’s needs.
• Utilize developmentally appropriate practices that include intentional teaching strategies to optimize learning.
• Provide a language enriched environment that promotes functional communication, socialization, and independence.
Through a language enriched environment that incorporates written words, music, movement and imaginative play, children will socialize and establish relationships with peers, while incorporating the building blocks for kindergarten readiness.