The local money scholarships are awarded through the Euclid Schools Foundation/Euclid Schools Alumni Association and other local organizations. The scholarships will be awarded at the Senior Awards Program in May.
There are several types of scholarships available. They are grouped according to category. All scholarship awards are based on the student’s academics, leadership characteristics, and participation in extracurricular and community activities. Specific qualifications are listed below each scholarship’s description.
Please read these instructions carefully before filling out the application form.
- Review the list of available scholarships (below) and mark the top sheet of your application with those you would like to apply for and feel you are qualified to receive. (You may apply for more than one, but be sure you meet the qualifications for each.)
- Fill out the application form completely. You must enter information in each section. Incomplete or illegible applications will be disqualified.
- Print completed form. You must request a transcript from your counselor to attach to your application. No attachments other than transcripts will be accepted unless specified in the scholarship description.
- Applications must be submitted on or before Monday, March 26, 2018.
- Applications turned in after that date will not be accepted.
Criteria For Selection
Criteria for all scholarships include:
- A desire for further education, an expressed or concrete aim or direction of study, and traits such as honesty, responsibility, and dependability;
- The capability of advanced education, a high academic standing, and satisfactory academic test scores;
- Leadership and/or involvement in extracurricular activities in school, religious, civic and social organizations.
Download 2018 Instructions