Here are some of the things we can do for you:
1. Supply your committee with a
Class List of names, addresses, and phone numbers from our alumni database.
2. Provide a set of mailing
3. Post information about your
reunion on our webpage.
4. Arrange a tour of Euclid High
School or the Shore Cultural Centre (Old Shore High School).
5. Loan a copy of your yearbook,
school newspaper, photos, etc. for your reunion (if we have them).
6. Have an EPSAA representative
set up a display and/or attend your reunion (if available on that date).
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to provide printing services or
funding to underwrite your reunion expenses.
However, we will do as much as we can to help.
What we need from you is:
1. The name, address, and phone
number of your primary reunion committee member point of contact.
2. Changes in names, addresses,
etc. of your classmates (ideally prior to running the mailing labels).
3. The day, date, time,
location, etc. of your reunion and links to any websites or social media you
may be using to advertise the event.
4. Call us at (216) 797-7895 or e-mail us at email@example.com with any
5. Like us on Facebook!