|Patrick Higley, Business Manager
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervises the District support services through the supervisors of Buildings and Grounds, Food Service, Transportation, Security and Risk Manager.
- Assumes the responsibility of overseeing all non-certificated positions.
- Assumes responsibility for the Business Department's budget development, and long-range planning, along with managing and directing the District's real estate and insurance programs.
- Coordinates all aspects of development for the rebuilding of district schools, including procurement of real estate for building sites, negotiations with the city of Euclid, interactions with the Ohio School Facilities Commission.
- Oversees the Community Inclusion Plan.
- Initiates the planning process for phases two and three of the reconstruction process.
- Serves as Safety Director for the school district relating to all safety, security and health issues and as Chairman of the Environment and Facilities committee for the district's continuous improvement plan.
- Advises the Superintendent and Board of Education concerning technical elements of new construction and alterations of the facilities while managing all construction improvement projects on behalf of the school district.
- Manages and administers purchasing, as well as supervising the bidding procedures for the school district.
- Coordinates and administers the purchasing and replacement of all equipment and supplies for the school district.