Director Pupil Services
|Mrs. Kimberly Allen, Director of Pupil Personnel
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assists in the coordination of services between regular and special educators.
• Plans and carries out an effective system wide guidance and counseling program.
• Plans and supervises a system wide testing program.
• Recommend placement of individual students with special needs in those situations best suited to their requirements.
• Assists the superintendent and other administrative personnel in the preparation and analysis of statistical data as required.
• Assume responsibility for the accuracy, validity and interpretation of test results.Dream for the future of the school district: My Dream for Euclid City Schools is that the district be recognized as a model school district in the state of Ohio.