The Euclid Board of Education is made up of five members who serve as the governing board for the Euclid City School District. These members are elected officials and serve on the board for a term of four years. The functions of the Board are:
- To serve as a policy-making body.
- To appoint a Superintendent of Schools to provide leadership to the administrative team working within the limits of Board policy and state statutes.
- To appoint a Treasurer.
- To consider, approve, or reject policies recommended by the Superintendent.
- To approve educational standards and goals.
- To approve the appointment of teachers and other staff members.
- To approve the annual budget for each fiscal year.
- To approve a master calendar annually.
- To evaluate the Superintendent and Treasurer on a regular and routine basis.
- To serve as the chief advisor to the Superintendent on community attitudes.
If you would like to contact the Board Office, please call 216.261.2900.