The safety and well being of our community’s children is Euclid City School District's highest priority during this extended school closure. To ensure Euclid’s children are well-fed during this time, the school district, along with many volunteers, will be preparing and distributing meals for every child 18 and younger.
You do not need to attend a Euclid public school. All children who show up will be provided with meals to take with them. No questions will be asked.
This will be a curbside distribution service. Please do not get out of your car for any reason.
There will be no facilities available to eat the meal and no congregation permitted on school property.
Two breakfast meals and two lunch meals will be provided to limit trips to the district.
Further information will be provided periodically as we assess the program.
Distribution Days and Times
- Euclid High School, 711 East 222nd St., Pickup at the athletic lobby entry behind home plate of the Stanic Baseball Field
- Early Learning Village, 27000 Elinore Ave., Pickup in the teacher parking lot on the building's east side
- Central Middle School, 20701 Euclid Ave., Pickup on the west side of the building at the main entry
- Arbor Elementary School, 20400 Arbor Ave., Pickup in the bus loop/north side of the building main entry
- Bluestone Elementary School, 1455 East 260th St., Pickup in front of the building in the bus loop
- Shoreview Elementary School, 490 East 260th St., Pickup in front of the building in the bus loop
- Chardon Hills Elementary, 1750 East 234th St., Pickup will be on the south side of the building near the entrance off of Chardon Road and 234th Street