The local money scholarships are awarded through the Euclid Schools Foundation/Euclid Schools Alumni Association and other local organizations. The scholarships will be awarded at the Senior Awards Program in May.
All scholarship awards are based on the student's academics, leadership characteristics, and participation in extracurricular and community activities. Specific qualifications are listed below each scholarship's description.
Please read these instructions carefully before filling out the application form.
- Review the list of available scholarships (below) and mark the top sheet of your application with those you would like to apply for and feel you are qualified to receive. (You may apply for more than one, but be sure you meet the qualifications for each.)
- Fill out the application form completely. Incomplete or illegible applications will be disqualified.
- The following Scholarships REQUIRE a Letter of Recommendation (Google Form) in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- Euclid Teachers Association Education Scholarship
- Robert & Sherrie Mason Scholarship
- Anthony V. Syracuse Scholarship
- All applicants are welcome to submit a letter of recommendation, but it is only required for the above scholarships.
- Once your application is submitted, a transcript will be sent to the scholarship review committee on your behalf.
- Applications are due by WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30th at 11:59pm. Applications turned in after that date will not be accepted.
Criteria For Selection
Criteria for all scholarships include:
- A desire for further education, an expressed or concrete aim or direction of study, and traits such as honesty, responsibility, and dependability;
- The capability of advanced education, a high academic standing, and satisfactory academic test scores;
- Leadership and/or involvement in extracurricular activities in school, religious, civic and social organizations.