PLEASE READ the following instructions and click here to download the work permit application.
- A work permit is required for all minors, ages 14 through 17, who have obtained employment. When a student changes jobs or adds a job, he or she must obtain a new work permit. Once a minor turns 18 years old or graduates from high school, a work permit is no longer required.
- The student must bring the completed work permit application to the Registration Department at the Memorial Park Building at 22800 Fox Ave. between the hours of 9:00 am - 2:00 pm daily, when school is in session. When school is not in session, work permits will be issued between 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- The information on the attached application form will be entered into the Ohio Bureau of Wage & Hour Administration’s website for work permits. Your official work permit will be printed from this website.
- Parents MAY NOT return the completed application for the student. The student MUST sign the final work permit.
- Students who do not attend Euclid City Schools will take their completed work permit application to the school where they are currently attending. This includes charter schools, on-line schools, and private schools.