Euclid Middle School participated in the Father's Walk this morning by inviting all fathers, uncles, grandfathers, stepfathers, foster fathers, and brothers to join their children for open gym in the middle school field house. We were so happy to meet the many positive male mentors our students have! Thank you for the guidance you provide!
The Fathers Walk Pledge
On September 22, 2022, fathers and male mentors will take the following pledge and will be encouraged to keep it year around:
- I am responsible for the education of my child.
- I will encourage all children to do their best every day at school.
- I will speak to my child about the value of learning and the importance of reaching your potential.
- I will help with school work and review assignments for completion.
- I will praise my child when he/she does well in school.
- I will speak with my child's teachers and support them in educating my child.
- I will teach my child the value of education and the value of family.
- I will work with my child's mother or guardian to achieve the best academic and social outcomes for my child even if I do not live with my child